This month we focus on new RVP single-stage rotary vane pumps, by Vuototecnica.
They are new entries and are already having a great success in terms of performance.
Here in 10 points why:
- They are made in quality materials;
- They are compact and suitable for heavy duty and continuous work;
- They are quiet and do not overheat during operation;
- They comply with the latest European standards (IEC60034) and are equipped as standard with IE2 electric motors with high energy efficiency
- They slash exhaust gases, thanks to a large tank for oil recovery, equipped with no-oil microfiber cartridges.
- They have a high pumping speed in the range of absolute pressure between 850 and 0.5 mbar;
- They occur in a wide range of models with intake volumetric capacity between 15 and 300 mc/h;
- They need little maintenance, with original spare parts and high quality;
- They have a excellent value for money;
- They are guaranteed by VUOTOTECNICA.
On the intake, the check valve is integrated into the pumps as standard. On request, a suitable filter to stop possible sucked impurities can be provided.
All pumps, except for models RVP 15 and RVP 21, are equipped as standard with a gas ballast valve, with high compatibility to steam.
To find out more, visit www.vuototecnica.net